Available spots are filled from a waiting list kept in the office. To be added to the waiting list, parents may come in and fill out a waiting list application. Full time children on the waiting list will be given priority over part time children. Also, children who have siblings already enrolled will be given additional priority.
- Determine enrollment date.
- Pay one time enrollment fee of $25.
- Complete enrollment forms and sign contract.
- Provide child's Kentucky Immunization Certificate.
- Read Parent Handbook and bring items listed for your child.
- Complete and sign enrollment contract.
Infants-One Year Olds
Full Time (5 Days a Week)
First Child $125.00 per week
Second Child $115.00 per week
(Only full time care is offered for these age groups.)
Two Year Olds-Preschool
Full Time (5 days per week)
First Child $120.00 per week
Second Child $110.00 per week
Part Time (2-4 Days per week)
First Child $30.00 per day
Second Child $28.00 per day
School Age Children
Before & After School $40.00 per week
Upon enrollment, a contract must be signed by the parent and the director. The contract includes a schedule that will contain what days the child will attend and daily drop off and pick up times. In the event that the schedule changes, the parent must sign a new contract. In the event that a parent wants to withdraw their child, a minimum two week notice is required to be released from the contract.
All tuition fees are due on Monday of each week. There is a charge of $5.00 per child per day for late payments. Tuition fees remain the same even if your child is absent. If fees are unpaid one week after the due date, your child will not be admitted until full payment is made. There is a $30.00 charge for all returned checks. Rates are subject to change and Kiddie Kottage reserves the right to increase rates if necessary.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our website.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the kiddiekottage.net website.
The Way We Use Information:
• We use the information you provide about yourself when submitting an online payment only to complete that transaction. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that transaction.
• We use the information you provide about someone else when submitting an online payment only to complete that transaction. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that transaction.
• We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13 without written consent of the parent(s).
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (270) 415-0604.